Admission to G.D.G.P.S is a matter of privilege. Parents are requested to personally get in touch with the admission counselor over the given contact no. (+91 9992223500) for any vacancies in the concerned class for the given academic session.
Registration forms are available at the school reception from 9 AM to 12:00 Noon on all working days (Including Saturday).
The admission form can downloaded from the link given below. The duly filled admission form with the required documents may be physically submitted at:
Admission is strictly on entrance test basis, followed by interview with the principal. The child is tested on his/her knowledge in English, Maths and GK in the entrance test. Kindly prepare your ward for syllabus of a lower class than the one in which admission is short.
- 1. Birth Certificate (Attested by class one gazetted officer)
- 2. 5 passport size photos of student
- 3. 1 passport size photo each of father and mother
- 4. Occupation proof
- 5. Qualification proof of father/mother
- 6. Previous class report card
- 7. Proof of residence (Attested by class one gazetted officer)
- 8. School Leaving Certificate
- 9. Family ID
* (Additional documents for +1)
- Original and photocopy of board marksheet of class 10th
- Character Certificate from previous school
ADMISSION TO DIFFERENT CLASSES:-
|Play Way Group||02 Years|
ADMISSION TO +1:-
The school offers the following streams at +1 level
- Medical:- Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English
- Non-Medical:- Chemistry, Physics, Math, English
- Commerce:- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics
- Humanities:- English, History, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics
- Optional Subjects:- IT, IP, Physical Education, Music, Painting (Fine Arts)
Entrance is based on the child’s performance in board examination in standard 10th.
G.D.G.P.S believes in promoting meritorious scholars. With this aim in mind we offer the following scholarships:-
No matter how splendid a school’s building is, its prestige and fame relies totally on the academic excellence of the students. At G.D.G.P.S. Panipat we understand the onus which lies on our shoulder. We are conscious of the expectations held by the parents and guardians.
Keeping everything in mind, we chart out rigorous and brain storming teaching sessions where full and in depth knowledge is imparted to all the young scholars. Weak students are kept under undivided observation during the activity period. In that time slot teachers assist the students in resolving all the queries related to their lesson plans.
The evening time in hostel is utilized to tutor and prepare the hostel residents well in advance to deal with the constant academic competition. Students are individually and class wise assisted with their syllabus as well as homework. They are just at an arm’s length from the hostel teachers’ guidance round the clock.
Not only this, we lay a lot of emphasis on value education. Our commitment inculcates holistic assessment of each and every learner. Apart from activities like life skills, co curricular workshops and sports, subject mastery is specifically aimed at.
Martin Luther King, Jr. has rightly says, “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”