GD Goenka Public School Panipat offers a best Yoga coaching and that’s why it is contemplated as best Yoga academy school in India. Yoga is a mind and body practice with a 5,000-year history in ancient Indian philosophy. Various styles of yoga combine physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation or relaxation. .
To convey its spiritual message and guide sessions, yoga often uses the imagery of a tree with roots, a trunk, branches, blossoms, and fruits. Each “branch” of yoga represents a different focus and set of characteristics.
The six branches are:
- yoga: This is the physical and mental branch designed to prime the body and mind.
- Raja yoga: This branch involves meditation and strict adherence to a series of disciplinary steps known as the “eight limbs” of yoga.
- yoga: This is a path of service that aims to create a future free from negativity and selfishness.
- Bhakti yoga: This aims to establish the path of devotion, a positive way to channel emotions and cultivate acceptance and tolerance.
- Jnana yoga: This branch of yoga is about wisdom, the path of the scholar, and developing the intellect through study.
- Tantra yoga: This is the pathway of ritual, ceremony, or consummation of a relationship.
- Increasing aerobic capabilities
- Increases Metabolism function
- Helpful in Weight Loss
- Overcome the Body Fat
- Increases Bone Density
- Improves Muscle Tone, strength, and blood pressure
- Overcome the risk of heart problems
- Brings freshness and rejuvenation
- Makes us social because sometimes we can play this game just for time pass and fun along with our friends and family
- Reduces Stress and tension