It’s imperative to inculcate the habit of self-reading in the students because it is one of the main reasons behind the success. For developing this habit amid them, a good peaceful and attractive place is also required along with the well-organized bookshelves. So this well-organized bookshelves area along with a peaceful ambiance that gives positive vibes is none another than Library in the school.
A best international residential school library is calm; full of a variety of books, a well-experienced librarian, and comfy sitting arrangements that may provide a good environment to the students for inculcating such a good habit of self-learning or reading. So all over the importance of the library can’t be overemphasized because it is an important source of knowledge for everyone. Al though, the library plays an essential role in the student’s life. Not any strategies, technology, or tools can take the library’s place in student life.
Benefits of Library in the school:
- When the students start to use the library for self-reading then it impacts positively on the academic achievement of the students. Due to which the students can perform better as compared to earlier results during the examination. As library offers a number of books to the students through which they can grab more and more easy solutions to their problems.
- The library always facilitates each student has equitable access to resources, irrespective of home opportunities, or constraints on the school campus.
- Sometimes, best residential schools in North India run independent learning programs, which integrate so many kinds of informational resources and technologies to the students.
- Library offers a number of books which include technical books, syllabus books, comical, and so many just to make them succeed in all senses. Al though Library equips students with the skills necessary in getting success.
- Sometimes, the librarian collaborates with classroom teachers just to make a plan to implement and evaluate inquiry-based programs that will ensure to make students critical thinkers. Even it makes a student collect, critically analyze, and organize information for solving the problems and then communicate with the solution finder too.
- Presence of well managed and systemic library always provide and promote quality fiction to develop and sustain in students the self-reading habit through which student can get a pleasure to do intellectual, aesthetic, cultural and emotional growth in the students.
- It offers so many learning and teaching styles along with a wide range of educational curriculum resources that is, fiction and non-fiction, digital, print, audio, and videos.
- A well-designed library always provides teachers the best access to relevant curriculum information and resources within and outside the school. It gives opportunities to cooperate with the discussed plan, to implement and then evaluate learning programs easily.